"Munheonseowon Confucian School"
The Munheonseowon Confucian School consists of the Hyojeongsa Shrine, housing memorial tablets, a shrine dedicated to Mogeun Yi Saek, Gangnyundang Hall, a 2-story pavilion-style building with 6 compartments, Jeonsacheong housing the utensils used in ancestral rites, three inner and outer gates each, Hyojeongsa Shrine, Memorial Stone for Yi Saek, and Memorial Stone for Yi Jong-deok.
It was closed down with the Confucian School Abolition and Closure Order issued in 1871 (8th year of King Gojong's reign). A platform was built at the original site of the Munheonseowon Confucian School in 1891, and it was rebuilt in the present-day location in 1969 based on the opinion of the family cans and local Confucian scholars. A reconstruction project was undertaken for 5 years starting in 2007, in accordance with the Munheonseowon Confucian School Traditional Historical Village Creation Project Plan of the central government and Seocheon-gun, and it was reborn as traditional-style hanok (traditional Korean house) in 2013.